Saturday, February 6, 2010

VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL CREATIONS

I prepared new creations for Valentines Day and here is some of my new beauties.




I get inspiration from Valentines Day and love. Big love heart is made with red silk satin fabric and red organza tulles. The brooch is sewn by hand. Be the princess of Valentines Day and show your love.




VALENTINES DAY RED ROSE LOVE FLOWER BROOCH


I get inspiration from natural beauty of romantic roses. Big flower is made with red silk satin fabric. In the center of the flower there are tiny black colour beads. The brooch is sewn by hand.


SILVER LOVE HEART SWAROVSKI NECKLACE

I get inspiration from Valentines Day and made a love necklace. It would be a grate gift for brides,bridesmaids and for women.Necklace pendant was created with siler colour swarovski crystals.

No comments:

Post a Comment