Monday, September 21, 2009

THIRD FP ON ETSY


My FELTED MAGICAL ROMANTIC SAPPHIRE VIOLET WEDDING LOVE FLOWER has been featured in front page in 15 September and it is my third front page with my new wedding shop:) I am lucky to be in dear Kerrin's treasury. Kerrin has prepared a special treasury of lovely pieces. Thanks so much my dear European Street Team friend, this is really nice surprise for me:) You can visit dear Kerrin's incredible creative great works in here:) Signified and Sigmosaics

Here is the lucky treasury

3 comments:

  1. Every time a FP feature is such an exciting thing! Congrats :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayça ... I am so pleased for you!! It was a thrill when my treasury made it to the FP, one always wishes it would happen more often .. lol. I wish you great success with your beautiful wedding shop!
    hugs
    Kerrin xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much my dears:)
    Kerrin thank you honey,I wish success to all our shops too:) I hope to make good treasuries for fps to your shops too:)

    ReplyDelete